Industrial Zero Liquid Discharge Plant
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Service Type||Zero Liquid Discharge Technology|
The ZLD mandate has helped increase the focus of the industry to water which has traditionally been an under-priced resource. However, uniform policy across different regions in the country is key to the widespread adoption of ZLD.Key issue to consider is that this mandate will drive water efficiency measures in the Indian industry.
Lesser waste water means lesser treatment cost and thus improving water use efficiency will have significant benefits especially for industries like Sugar and Textiles industry, which have a considerably large water footprint. It is viable for these industries to implement ZLD at their current levels of water use.
There is a gradual transformation of the way water is viewed in India due to the ZLD mandate. Today water is an under-priced resource in most of the country and toxic waste-water is discharged without much consideration.
This shift in focus around addressing water pollution and scarcity will lead to water being viewed as a shared resource in an ecosystem where polluters will have to pay for cleaning up their waste.
Pre Engineering & Feasibility Studies Service
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Service Type||Feasibility Studies|
Pre Engineering & Feasibility Studies Service is a initial phase in which ideas and possibilities are evaluated. This phase results in a basic concept, a preliminary schedule and a tentative cost estimate. At Green checks, we evaluate the process to assess its technical feasibility and economic viability for developing project scope as well as providing a well-defined starting point for a more detailed process
Green checks Concept designing covers:
- Literature Survey
- Development of an Idea from scratch
- Concept development
- Conceptualization of Process Schemes
- Concept refinement
- Preliminary Process Flow Diagram (PFD)
- Overall Heat and Material Balance (HMB)
- Conceptual Layout
- Order of Magnitude cost
Front End Engineering Design Service
|Time Required||2 - 5 Days|
|Service Type||Front End Engineering Design|
|Country Of Origin||India|
FEED packages cover:
- Design Basis.
- Technical Feasibility Study.
- Preparation of specification.
- Mechanical data sheets of the equipment, starting from the process specifications
- Specific requirements of codes and standards to be applied to the project.
- Process development and utility Piping Diagrams released for detail engineering.
- Preparation of tender packages for the main equipment.
- Detailed plot plans development and hazardous areas.
- Elaboration of the main piping, instrument, electrical and civil works layouts.
- Arraying out studies to be performed before finalize the main equipment.
Detail Engineering Service
|Service Type||Detail Engineering|
Detail Engineering Service Covers:
- Finalization of Equipment.
- Process data sheet.
- Reconfirmation of process & mechanical design of all equipment
- Detailed specifications for pumps, compressors, etc.
- Evaluation of vendor drawings.
- Thermal rating & vibration analysis of heat exchanger.
- Piping & Instrument Diagrams.
- Trip Logic & safeguards.
- Cause & Effect Diagrams.
- Review P& ID – Jointly with Client.
- Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Line sizing.
- Valve sizing.
- Control valve data analysis.
- Relief valve data analysis.
- Planning & piping design.
- Detailed piping drawings
- Isometrics & stress calculations.
- Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
- Tender Bid evaluation & procurement assistance.
- Detailed drawings & documents related to instrumentation, electrical facilities and civil works.
- Schedule & cost control.
- Start up procedures, Operating and Commissioning manuals.
Piping Design and Engineering Service
|Type of Construction||Industrial|
|Service Type||Piping Design|
Course content of Piping Design and Engineering Service:
- Design Optimization
- Stress Analysis & Control
- Pipe Sizing & Selection
- Hydrostatic & Pneumatic Control
- Nozzle, Priming, MOC Selection
- API standards & codes
- Internal & External pressure calculation
- Colour Codes & Standards
- Friction fluid flow & boundary layer operation
- Confinement of designing rules
Process Engineering Technologies Service
|Service Type||Process Engineering Technologies|
Process engineering covers:
Conceptual process studies (material balances, process flow-sheets,…)
- Preliminary plot plan.
- Master Layout of the Plant.
- Sizing of equipment resulting in process specifications.
- Piping and Instrument Diagrams.
- Utility consumption data.
- Schematic drawing of equipments on each level.
- Selection of control and safety devices.
- Sizing of Safety Valve.