Front End Engineering Design Service
|Time Required||2 - 5 Days|
|Service Type||Front End Engineering Design|
|Country Of Origin||India|
FEED packages cover:
- Design Basis.
- Technical Feasibility Study.
- Preparation of specification.
- Mechanical data sheets of the equipment, starting from the process specifications
- Specific requirements of codes and standards to be applied to the project.
- Process development and utility Piping Diagrams released for detail engineering.
- Preparation of tender packages for the main equipment.
- Detailed plot plans development and hazardous areas.
- Elaboration of the main piping, instrument, electrical and civil works layouts.
- Arraying out studies to be performed before finalize the main equipment.
Detail Engineering Service
|Service Type||Detail Engineering|
Detail Engineering Service Covers:
- Finalization of Equipment.
- Process data sheet.
- Reconfirmation of process & mechanical design of all equipment
- Detailed specifications for pumps, compressors, etc.
- Evaluation of vendor drawings.
- Thermal rating & vibration analysis of heat exchanger.
- Piping & Instrument Diagrams.
- Trip Logic & safeguards.
- Cause & Effect Diagrams.
- Review P& ID – Jointly with Client.
- Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Line sizing.
- Valve sizing.
- Control valve data analysis.
- Relief valve data analysis.
- Planning & piping design.
- Detailed piping drawings
- Isometrics & stress calculations.
- Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
- Tender Bid evaluation & procurement assistance.
- Detailed drawings & documents related to instrumentation, electrical facilities and civil works.
- Schedule & cost control.
- Start up procedures, Operating and Commissioning manuals.
Piping Design and Engineering Service
|Type of Construction||Industrial|
|Service Type||Piping Design|
Course content of Piping Design and Engineering Service:
- Design Optimization
- Stress Analysis & Control
- Pipe Sizing & Selection
- Hydrostatic & Pneumatic Control
- Nozzle, Priming, MOC Selection
- API standards & codes
- Internal & External pressure calculation
- Colour Codes & Standards
- Friction fluid flow & boundary layer operation
- Confinement of designing rules
Process Engineering Technologies Service
|Service Type||Process Engineering Technologies|
Process engineering covers:
Conceptual process studies (material balances, process flow-sheets,…)
- Preliminary plot plan.
- Master Layout of the Plant.
- Sizing of equipment resulting in process specifications.
- Piping and Instrument Diagrams.
- Utility consumption data.
- Schematic drawing of equipments on each level.
- Selection of control and safety devices.
- Sizing of Safety Valve.
Pre Engineering & Feasibility Studies Service
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Service Type||Feasibility Studies|
Pre Engineering & Feasibility Studies Service is a initial phase in which ideas and possibilities are evaluated. This phase results in a basic concept, a preliminary schedule and a tentative cost estimate. At Green checks, we evaluate the process to assess its technical feasibility and economic viability for developing project scope as well as providing a well-defined starting point for a more detailed process
Green checks Concept designing covers:
- Literature Survey
- Development of an Idea from scratch
- Concept development
- Conceptualization of Process Schemes
- Concept refinement
- Preliminary Process Flow Diagram (PFD)
- Overall Heat and Material Balance (HMB)
- Conceptual Layout
- Order of Magnitude cost